Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars has an immediate opening for:SEASONAL Front Desk Representative. aprx end date-Nov.
Part Time Seasonal: #18-0088
You will be the first contact for guests.
• Serve as an ambassador of the company, exemplifying excellence in customer service
• Welcome visitors and guests; direct guests appropriately for both scheduled and walk in appointments
• Provide facility information and general assistance to both guests and clients
• Manage multi-line switchboard, answering, screening and directing calls
• Coordinate and confirm all incoming guest reservation requests, via phone and email in a gracious, timely manner
• Responsible for scheduling and choreography of appointments to ensure that the flow is appropriate for the space restrictions of the tasting room
• Build new and retain existing ambassadors through customer engagement, customer follow-up and by providing outstanding customer service with all customer interactions
• Ability to speak confidently and with accuracy in front of large groups
• Facilitate accurate sales transactions using retail POS registers
• Stock retail area by moving and distributing cases of wine and other merchandise
• Perform housekeeping tasks
• Assist with the set-up and execution of special events as requested
Ability to work in various weather conditions and non-traditional business hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies.
• Able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
• 2 years of retail customer service experience recommended
• Strong communication skills, customer service skills, sales skills and the ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks is required
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Goal orientated and able to work as part of a team
• Ability to speak comfortably and audibly in front of groups
• Interest in or knowledge of wine and wine industry
• Proficiency in Point of Sales (POS) systems and basic computer skills preferred
• Must be flexible and available to work varied hours
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• High School diploma or equivalent required