Job Description: Tasting Room and Wine Club Manager
Ryan Patrick Wines is seeking a creative, motivated, and sales oriented individual for the position of Tasting Room and Wine Club Manager for our Leavenworth tasting room. The brand will be moving into 1600 square feet of new tasting space on highly-trafficked Front Street (Leavenworth's main downtown corridor).
The Tasting Room and Wine Club Manager will over see day-to-day operations and lead a team of Wine Club Ambassadors that are focused on direct-to-consumer (DTC) sales and wine club acquisition.
This position is ideal for a polished individual that enjoys creating exceptional AND approachable experiences for customers, assuring guests receive distinguished service with warmth. Understanding the value of repeat customers and wine club memberships over one-time transactions is key.
The job description is subject to change and is not limited to the following responsibilities:
• Lead the sales team in creating exceptional guest experiences during visits to the tasting room
• Surpass wine club sales goals by teaching and mentoring the sales staff
• Accurately collect guest information
• Oversee day-to-day tasting room operations
• Hire, manage and schedule tasting room staff
• Train and maintain staff proficiencies on POS, products, and company standards
• Keep updated pricing, inventory and SKUs in POS
• Manage wine inventory
• Maintain a clean, organized, and secure environment
• Maintain consistent ambiance by controlling music, lighting, etc.
• Order and stock cleaning, office, and other tasting room supplies
Candidates Must Posses:
• Exceptional oral and written interpersonal communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to anticipate customer needs and respond appropriately.
• Ability and willingness to up-sell & effectively promote and sell wine and Wine Club memberships to guests.
• Present a positive outlook when faced with challenges or change.
• Passion and knowledge of wine, wine production and the wine industry in general.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks while remaining focused and organized.
• Ability to function independently and make empowered decisions that positively affect the customer’s experience.
• Work & communicate positively & respectfully as a team with all members of the tasting rooms.
This position is salaried with a commission structure.
Please submit cover letter and resume.