Maryhill winery is a medium sized, family owned winery located in Goldendale, WA, along the
Columbia River. We are currently seeking cellar harvest interns to join our team.
- Receive, crush and sort grapes.
- Perform all aspects of cleaning of winery equipment.
- Perform additions to must, juice and wine.
- Carry out punch downs and pump-overs.
- Perform lab and quality control analysis.
- Barrel work: filling and racking out of barrels, barrel maintenance and washing barrels.
- Work long hours as required at harvest which may include night shift and weekend work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift, pull and carry up to 50lbs on a repetitive basis.
- Ability to stand; walk; sit; use tools or controls; climb stairs and ladders; balance, kneel.
- Ability to accurately perform work instructions individually or as a team.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to product quality, environmental regulations, occupational
health and food safety.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Prior cellar and forklift experience a plus
- 1 meal/day provided during harvest
- Housing options available