Walla Walla Wine Services is a new state-of-the-art custom crush winemaking facility located in Walla Walla, Washington. We are looking for motivated and hardworking interns to join us for our inaugural 2018 vintage. Harvest positions will cover every aspect of cellar activity, from grape analysis and fruit receival, to fermentation management, pressing and barrel work. Interns will be exposed to a wide range of winemaking styles and techniques, and have the opportunity to work with some of the most highly regarded winemakers in Washington State.
We are committed to providing a world-class, professional environment, and offer a wide range of tailored services to suit both large and small-scale winery clients. Our goal is to facilitate the production of exceptional wines through comprehensive winemaking expertise, superior attention to detail, and an unmatched quality of service.
Harvest positions will start in early-August and continue through mid-November, depending on the growing season.
• Passionate about the production of high quality wines
• Hard-working and self-motivated, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Highly efficient with his/her use of time, with an ability to safely multitask to meet a demanding schedule
• Performs well in a small team environment and contributes to a positive winery atmosphere
• Physical fitness with the ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
• Possession of a valid driver’s licence
• Forklift experience preferred
• Previous cellar experience preferred
Interested individuals should send their resume, cover letter and a list of work references