Food Preparation: (90%)
* Assist chefs in the kitchen with preparation of food for all events including cleaning and cutting of food items.
* Thoroughly clean the kitchen and all kitchen and dining room food service equipment in a timely manner, using the professional dishwashing equipment provided and return all items to their proper storage areas.
Education/Experience: A high standard of personal hygiene at all times.
Skills: Basic English skills to communicate with staff.
Knowledge: Knowledge of kitchen equipment and safe, proper operation.
Physical: Good taste, smell, hearing, vision and hand/eye coordination. Flexibility in cross training, job functions and responsibilities and willingness to work extended hours including evenings, weekends and holidays. Team player with a can-do attitude and ability to work on feet for at least 8 hours, lift and carry a case of wine. Must be able to pass entrance physical and drug test.
* Two years experience in a professional kitchen. Ability to help with cooking preparations such as chopping, slicing, mixing.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time
* Attention to detail and cleanliness
* Ability to work weekends & evenings
* Good customer service & time management skills
* Ability to lift up to 55 lbs
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Must be at least 21 years of age
St. Helena, California
Hospitality & Retail
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).