The Manager, Talent Acquisition will drive the Constellation Brands talent acquisition objectives by sourcing, attracting, recruiting and evaluating top talent for assigned clients and positions. This person will facilitate the interview process for hiring managers, proactively build a relevant talent pipeline, and advise the business on effective recruiting strategies and decisions. The Talent Acquisition Manager will lead the overall talent acquisition process for assigned client group(s) and ensure we are hiring the best possible talent.
* As an in-house recruiting manager, you will source, recruit, screen/assess and present top-quality candidates for assigned businesses (full-life cycle); while ensuring a positive and consistent branded experience.
* Partner with hiring managers and HR business partners to align, build, and execute hiring top talent for CBI.
* Responsible in leading at a distance across multiple key locations and developing a team of recruiters.
* Develop strong partnerships with hiring managers and HR business partners. Proactively keep client teams properly informed throughout the entire talent acquisition process. Effectively communicate recruitment strategy and process to hiring managers and HR business partners.
* Provide real-time interview processes and best practices training to hiring managers in order to ensure a consistent and effective selection process.
* Ensure positive candidate and hiring manager experiences throughout the recruiting process; effectively communicating and managing candidate and hiring manager expectations, timely and appropriate candidate feedback in the selection process.
* Develop strong understanding of the business and functions. Continue to refresh knowledge in order to effectively research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting. Build networks to identify qualified passive candidates and maintain a talent pipeline database.
* Proactively build effective sourcing, assessment, and recruiting strategies through multiple channels; LinkedIn Recruiter, Workday Recruiting, Social Media, industry specific websites, job boards, professional associations, community events, and other avenues to position Constellation Brands as an employer of choice in all critical areas.
* Ensure 100% data integrity in Workday Recruiting and properly document the talent acquisition process for each job opening to ensure compliance and best practices.
* Work within recruiting KPI's and business needs. Responsible for recruiting data and analytics, summarizing requisition activities, managing direct reports annual performance process, challenges, and successes for the businesses supported.
* Ensure talent acquisition processes have an emphasis on diversity and inclusion.
* Bachelor's degree
* Minimum 5 years of successful experience in talent acquisition and full cycle recruitment
* Minimum 2 years of experience in leading people
* Previous experience in managing full-life cycle recruitment through an Applicant Tracking System.
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
* Full-life cycle recruitment experience in Alcohol Beverage or CPG (Consumer Package Goods)
* Experience in Workday Recruiting
* Highly developed talent acquisition skills
* Proven effective interviewing skills.
* Very effective rapport and consensus building skills.
* Effective leadership influencing and coaching skills.
* Demonstrated effective problem-solving skills.
* Ability to lead as a change agent, as well as adapt to frequent changes based on overall business goals.
* Adept listening and positive communication skills.
* Positive facilitation capabilities in working across diverse groups of people.
* Effective analytical skills.
* Positive emotional intelligence and business maturity.
* Previous experience in TA projects are preferred.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Lifting may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).