Madidus, LLC, a leading Wine, Spirits and Beer importer and distributor, is seeking qualified sales representatives for Washington, DC and Maryland.
We specialize in bringing distinctive wines and Spirits from the world’s most prominent growing regions to restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues nationwide. Madidus LLC offers a full range of wines, spirits and beer, all highly desirable labels at every price point.
• Develop and sell to existing and new accounts within a large territory; Strong emphasis on opening new accounts while maintaining existing accounts both on and off premise
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries and business matters in a professional and knowledgeable manner
• Demonstrate consultative sales abilities through successful tastings, needs analysis and follow through
• Schedule and conduct wait staff training seminars, wine dinners and in-store tastings
• Recommend, create/design wine lists and wine by the glass programs utilizing full knowledge of portfolio
• Participate in ride-alongs with management and work-withs for visiting suppliers
• Work flexible hours to coincide with the buyer’s availability and demands of the business
• Submit customer orders and job-related reports in accordance to company policies
• Communicate effectively with management in regards to your accounts and leads
• Minimum 1 years of industry related wine and/or wine sales experience. Comprehensive understanding of wine to include regions/varietals, product/food pairing techniques, basic production and service
• Possess a valid driver's license, proof of state registration and insurance and an acceptable driving record where needed.
• Lift and carry a 45+ pound case of product on a regular basis.
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Goal oriented, focused and assertive individual who can thrive with minimal supervision
Preference given to candidates with certifications and/or previous wine sales experience.
Madidus LLC offers a competitive compensation package includes commissions, expense allowance and comprehensive benefits.