The Off-Premise Sales Manager is responsible for managing retail sales within a defined geographic area ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales profitability through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. You are responsible for overseeing the retail sales team and calling on chain accounts.
1. Manage team of sales representatives
2. Review and set goals for representatives
3. Manage territory growth per expectations of senior management
4. Create and implement tracking reports for sales team to monitor progress
5. Create and enact action plans for underperforming territories and sales representatives
6. Actively sell to customers within territory above and beyond the sales representatives’ calls
7. Manage local chains where assigned by Chain Manager
8. Ride with sales representatives when necessary to teach and train
9. Provide quarterly/semi-annual employee reviews
10. Recommend hiring/firing of staff
11. Review account representative’s DRM notes to ensure compliance and also to consult with account representative on customer recommendations and ways to increase sales
The above listed items are not all encompassing and may change from time to time. As with any position with Vehrs, this position is required to do whatever is needed to accomplish the common goals of Vehrs.