Vaulted Cellar Selections is a non-traditional wholesale wine and spirits distributor. We take a modernistic approach to the changing needs of the producers we represent. We close the gap between the vineyard and consumer while growing our relationship with fine dining establishments, boutique shops and our wine partners.
Our mission is to introduce and create an increase in the appreciation of small production handcrafted wines and spirits.
In this role the candidate:
-Must be passionate about Wine and the Food & Beverage Industry
- Must be able to communicate thoroughly and efficiently with customers, office staff, and superiors
- Must have excellent time management skills and be detail oriented
- Must be capable of establishing and maintaining relationships with industry professionals
- Facilitate wine events and dinners and work with winemakers, brand managers and producers
- Strive to accomplish and reach goals, quotas and objectives set forth by superiors and managers
- Conduct events during evenings and weekends if necessary
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office, all social media platforms
- Must have a driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Able to occasionally lift and carry up to 45 lbs
We offer extensive training as needed and supportive staff.
Room for growth at all levels
If you are interested, please forward your resume and a cover letter explaining what your 1st year goals would be as an employee of Vaulted Cellar Selections. In the subject please put the word “Goals”.