Our renowned, internationally-recognized Willamette Valley winery is in search of a Membership & Events Manager. This crucial role in our company will oversee all aspects of our wine club, including development of club structure and shipments, working with our production team to develop member-exclusive offerings, creating engaging, original events for current and future members, and overseeing all related events held at the winery. This position requires tremendous sales and marketing acuity, as well as creativity, communication, and a genuine passion for the wine industry. Out-of-state and international applicants welcomed and encouraged!
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Strategic vision and planning for our wine club program, including structure, shipments, events, financial forecasting and growth
• Overseeing the creation of club-related marketing materials, such as membership brochures, event menus, shipment inserts, club email offers, etc.
• Creation and execution of both club and public events at the winery estate, in collaboration with our marketing department.
• Strong time-management and multi-tasking skills
• Strong communication abilities, including written word and public speaking
• A creative, out-of-the-box approach – we want someone who can think BIG!
• Though this job will be based on a Monday – Friday schedule, flexibility for evening and weekend events is crucial
• The usual suspects: must be able to stand for extended periods of time, comfortably lift 50 pounds, have both a valid Oregon drivers license and OLCC permit, and be over the age of 21.
• Generous salary base with excellent bonus potential
• Additional benefits include medical and dental insurance, a matching IRA program, paid vacation and wine allotments.