Frank Family Vineyards is a family owned winery, housed in Napa Valley's historic Larkmead Winery where we hand craft wines that live up to the heritage of the land. Our tasting room, voted “Best Napa Winery" by the Bay Area A-List seven years in a row welcomes guests year round.
We are looking for an experienced Wine Club Manager to drive growth and provide inspiration to our Wine Club.
Our Wine Club Manager must be a self-motivated team player who will manage and drive growth of our Wine Club. This position coordinates and executes all club promotions, implements Wine Club marketing sales strategies and provide gracious hospitality to club members. Success in this position is dependent on working closely with the winery owners, and our Director of Retail Operations. Occasional weekends and evenings required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Serve as the primary contact person for wine club members and their needs.
• Develop, implement, and manage deadlines for all wine club items including annual shipment calendars, newsletters and communication of new releases, wine club events and winery updates.
• Continually streamline and improve the winery’s Wine Club program.
• Establish and maintain relationships with the Wine Club member base.
• Oversee all wine club orders from start to finish including shipping and other logistical issues.
• Work closely with third party shippers to ensure all packages are shipped accurately and timely.
• Manage the customer list ensuring that club member information is captured timely and accurately and updated as needed
• Design and implement club member retention strategy.
• Create and coordinate all wine club collateral and shipment inserts. Produce bi-annual wine club newsletter.
• Ensure the website is updated with current events information and visuals so as to provide consumers with current information.
• Plan and execute all wine club events at the winery. Work with the Event Coordinator to produce Wine Club events.
• Meet with the sales team and ownership quarterly to be able to accurately discuss club retention, sales growth and projections.
• Management of 1-2 team members
• Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 4 years wine industry experience focused in wine club management. Supervisory experience beneficial.
• The ability to track and manage a budget while maintaining profitability and meeting sales objectives.
• Strong knowledge of wines and wine production.
• Must have strong working knowledge of winery point of sale and wine club software. Vin 65/WineDirect beneficial.
• Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook.
• Ability to self-manage, set goals and allocate resources to meet or exceed those goals.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication abilities, including presentation skills.
• Ability to handle high volume work load and prioritize effectively.
• Must be over the age of 21 and possess a valid driver’s license.
Generous benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, and supplemental insurance, 401(k) with match, paid vacation and sick time as well as health club membership reimbursement and product discounts. Commissions paid on signups and sales. Frank Family Vineyards is located 30-40 minutes from downtown Napa or Santa Rosa/Rohnert Park areas.
While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; talk or hear and use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is required to walk; reach with hands and arms, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds (a case of wine). Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
This is a full time exempt position. Frank Family Vineyards is an equal opportunity employer.