Dashe Cellars is hiring a Lead Sales Associate for our rapidly growing Tasting Room. One of the East Bay’s largest and most established Urban Wineries, Dashe Cellars is located just off the waterfront of Jack London Square in Oakland, minutes from San Francisco. Our Tasting Room is located within our 16,000-square-foot winery production facility, and our award-winning portfolio of wines highlight the best of Sonoma, Mendocino, Contra Costa, and the Sierra Foothills.
This part-time essential team member works closely with the Tasting Room Manager, executing daily activities at the Tasting Room and helping to promote and grow Tasting Room sales. The position would also help with both on-site and off-site Winery Events. You’ll report directly to the Tasting Room Manager.
The ideal candidate will have experience delivering superlative customer service, combined with a track record of achieving sales goals.
• Works directly with the Tasting Room Manager in overseeing day-to-day activities in the tasting room
• Develops positive relationships with customers and prospective customers
• Executes ongoing and evolving DTC strategy to maximize sales volume
• Strives to meet or exceed club membership conversion goals
• Gives input in developing new initiatives to improve customer experience and increase sales
• Assists with inventory responsibilities to ensure adequate supplies are stocked
• Participates in ongoing development of tasting room staff and communicates updates and reminders
• Operates cash register, credit card transactions and POS terminal accurately and efficiently
• Participates and assists with special events both onsite and offsite
• 2+ years related experience in customer service and sales in the hospitality industry
• Must be self-motivated, goal-oriented, and success-driven
• Outgoing, energetic, and willing to go the extra mile
• Able to work within a team environment
• Available to work most weekends, and nights and holidays as needed
• Must be over 21, able to lift 50lbs, and stand for extended periods of time
This is a part-time position with a competitive compensation structure, including commissions on wine club signups, and an attractive bonus program.
Please submit your resume including a cover letter and references.
Founded by the husband and wife winemaking team of Michael and Anne Dashe, we specialize in making world-class wines from top Sonoma, Mendocino, Contra Costa, and Sierra Foothill vineyards. Our philosophy is to let the wines express the vineyard by using non-industrial winemaking techniques, such as using native yeast fermentations and minimal handling, to develop complex and sensuous wines.