Vineyard management company is looking for a person to join our team as a manager in the Northern Willamette Valley.
• Supervise daily crew and tractor operations at multiple sites.
• Planning and oversight of operations and tasks associated with each site. Including; canopy management, pest and disease monitoring, new development, projects, equipment operations, and harvest coordination by site.
• Participate in regular staff meetings regarding work planning, analysis, and budgeting.
• Strong communication skills with fellow employees and clients.
• Accurate record keeping and attention to detail.
• Education; High school diploma or GED
• Valid driver's license and insurable DMV record
• Bilingual; Spanish preferred
• Strong work ethic with organizational and time management skills
• Prior supervisory experience of vineyard crew operations
• Mechanical aptitude and general farm equipment operation experience
Salary, Benefits and Vehicle - offer D.O.E.
Qualified applicants can email resume and cover letter with the subject line "Vineyard Manager Position"