The Marketing Coordinator will provide marketing and communications support to the marketing team and aid in the development and execution of Accolade North America’s marketing, PR and social media initiatives.
• Provide support in developing and executing consumer, advertising and media programs including POS, packaging, promotions, merchandising, advertising, and research and product development.
• Gather information for and prepare monthly sales & marketing e-newsletter.
• Maintenance and updating of digital assets on trade site and shared drive including audits, updating vintage transitions of wine notes, wine labels, bottle shots, labels etc.
• Event and competition support including registering for events and competitions, assisting with wine selection, updating wine notes, mailing samples, staffing event tables. Maintains event calendars and communicates thoroughly with all relevant departments.
• Assist with the coordination of winemaker travel across all brands and markets.
• Special Event Management: Assist in team preparation and execution of Sales and Marketing Events (National Sales Conference, Incentive/Brand Ambassador Programs, Regional Meetings, etc.).
• Support and assist in the development of and creation of Sell Sheets, Tasting notes, Shelf Talkers etc. as appropriate.
• Assist with and support New Product Development (NPD)/Gate process where necessary.
• Work with the global marketing and innovation teams on global brands as required.
• Coordinate PR and wine sampling initiatives and maintain database of submissions, scores and reviews. Manage ordering of samples and shipping of wine.
• Scanning publications for accolades, recording and consolidating information, rotating amongst pertinent staff. Ensure high profile reviews, comments and articles get shared with Accolade Global.
• Assist with gathering information for PR agency as needed.
Social Media/Web -
• Auditing US brand websites for current information. Updating or communicating changes and providing assets to outside webmaster.
• Monitor and actively engage with all forms of social media: Generate, edit, publish and share content as needed on social media outlets; assist with the development of social media calendar and maintain schedule for postings; monitor social media influencers, trends, applications, tools, and emerging platforms, and make recommendations that support marketing initiatives. Assist with responding to social media enquiries and developing a response process.
Tasting Room -
• Liaise with tasting room to ensure regional activities are included in social media calendar and manage posting of tasting activities.
• Coordinate development of quarterly winery e-newsletter for Geyser Peak Winery (Atlas Peak and XYzin).
• Assist with development of collateral for the tasting room (e.g. complementary tasting cards) and ensure brand standards carry over into tasting room tools.
Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor degree and minimum 1 year marketing or pr support required.
• Previous wine industry experience a plus, but not required.
• Previous marketing experience helpful.
• Experience required in most of these Social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest,) adapting to new platforms as they come online.
• Ability and interest in learning new programs.
• Experience with website maintenance a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail a must.
• Ability to effectively handle and prioritize multiple projects.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office environment including Outlook, Word and Excel; Access, PowerPoint. Photoshop and InDesign skills a plus.
Accolade Wines is the world’s leading provider of New World premium, commercial and value wines – our Hardys brand is the most powerful Australian wine brand in the world! We sell our wines in over 100 countries and have more than 1,600 dedicated employees in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Europe, Asia, North America and South Africa and … we make some of the world’s best known brands!
Accolade Wines will provide you with the ideal climate and a hand-picked rewards package for you to make a difference in our successful and growing business.
At Accolade Wines, our name is our motto, so here's to you... and here's to your future