Essential Job Functions:
• Maintain the cleanliness of the Bottling Lines and the areas around them.
• Clean the equipment, floors, walls, windows, supply rooms, drains, conveyor rollers, etc.
• Clean the walls, floor and windows in the Filler rooms
• Drive forklift or clamp truck to dispose of garbage, move bottling supplies, etc.
• Maintain appropriate logs and records for management
• Responsible for general housekeeping duties to maintain clean, safe, sanitary work area
• Responsible for compliance with CBI sustainability policies and practices which are economically viable, socially acceptable and environmentally sound. This is done by supporting programs at each location for conservation, energy efficiency, and recycling, which are critical for our operations to achieve tangible environmental results.
• Safety-follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental and team member's safety.
• Communicating effectively
• Building relationships & teamwork
• Customer/ consumer focus
• Initiative and results orientation
• Planning and organizing
• Role expertise
• High School/GED or combination of education/experience
• 0-2 years experience in a high-volume production environment.
• Must be able to be lift truck certified
• Able to work shift work/weekends and overtime
ADA Physical/Mental/Workplace Requirements:
• Physical Requirements: The employee frequently is required to sit, talk or listen and drive long distances. The employee is occasionally required to stand; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. Frequent walking, including going up and down stairs and ladders, and bending are required. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Work Environment: Working conditions in certain areas of the winery are cold, wet, slippery and noisy. Involves exposure to hazardous conditions. Irregular shifts, including graveyard, and long hours may be required, particularly during harvest.
• Travel Required: None
The purpose of this description is to describe the essential job functions and the level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. This description is not an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and assign other duties as necessary.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).