Duckhorn Wine Company has helped set the standard for American fine wine for almost four decades. Founded with the launch of Duckhorn Vineyards in 1976, the Duckhorn Portfolio has evolved to include Goldeneye, Paraduxx, Migration, Decoy and Canvasback, and features a unique structure that includes six dedicated winemakers. Combining more than 600 acres of acclaimed estate vineyards in California’s Napa Valley, Sonoma County, Anderson Valley and Washington State’s Red Mountain, with grapes from the finest growers, each winery has its own focused winegrowing program from which to make its wines. Duckhorn Wine Company wines are available throughout the United States, on five continents, and in more than 45 countries.
SUMMARY: Supports the function of the bottling line and warehousing activities including shipping/receiving of packaging materials and finished goods. Participates in the storage and tracking of all dry goods for use on the bottling line.
• Safely and efficiently operate a forklift truck in a high traffic and fast paced production environment.
• Act as primary forklift operator for the bottling line handling unfinished and finished goods.
• Organize and stage packaging materials in advance of bottling.
• Receive dry goods for use on the bottling line.
• Verify all receiving activities as stated on bill of lading.
• Participate in inventory cycle counts.
• Verify all dry goods counts as trucks are unloaded and confirm the correct amount is stated on the bill of lading.
• File all paperwork related to shipping and receiving by month.
• Complete daily forklift inspection forms and file for safety compliance.
• Report all hazards and safety concerns regarding the operation of forklift trucks.
• Ensure safety at all times
• Maintain a clean working environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma.
• 2 years related job experience
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Demonstrate good math skills.
• Good communication skills- written and verbal.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and NAV or similar MRP software.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Valid California Driver’s license.
• Exceptional customer service skills required.
• Experience with ISO 9001, Six Sigma or other Lean Manufacturing environments desired
Duckhorn Wine Company offers a highly competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Please respond with resume, letter of introduction and salary requirements.