Joseph Phelps Vineyards is a family owned, estate based, luxury winery located on 600 acres in beautiful Spring Valley near St. Helena. We recently completed extensive renovations to our historic winery and are looking to add to our dynamic wine club customer service team. Phelps Preferred wine club members have come to expect the absolute best in customer service and personalized attention. The Customer Service Representative is an ambassador for the brand and focused on retention by satisfying member’s needs, overcoming challenges and resolving issues.
Job responsibilities will include:
• Confidently communicate effectively with wine club members by phone and email.
• Set member expectations by providing accurate information about the Phelps Preferred wine club, futures sales, shipping and membership status.
• Possess a thorough understanding of AMS software which includes order and customer management.
• Handle account changes including billing and shipping addresses, credit card updates and membership status.
• Accurately add customer information into the database and process wine orders for shipping or will call.
• Conduct thorough investigations for orders shipped, but not received by the customer.
Top applicants will possess:
• Positive attitude and enthusiasm towards job, customers, and co-workers!
• Ability to anticipate member needs and provide exceptional service.
• Ability to demonstrate productivity and initiative.
• Wine & product knowledge, and ability to communicate effectively.
• Dependability (timeliness) and attention to detail.
• Team mentality.
Formal wine education and/or the ability to speak other languages are huge pluses!
Qualified candidates must have at least 2 years of customer service experience, excellent customer service skills, and the ability to work extended hours during events.