Manage the day-to-day operations of Escolle Vineyard, a 124 acre vineyard of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay planted in northern Santa Lucia Highlands. Vineyard Manager will be responsible for overseeing all crews and managing the quality of task completion will be of the upmost importance. All harvest is completed by hand and at night; Vineyard Manager’s presence is a necessity. This is a full time position.
- 5 to 10 years Vineyard Experience
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Management experience
- Strong Viticultural skills
- Applicators license
- CA drivers license
- Manage a crew of 15-20 employees
- Manage the Viticultural tasks day to day including: pruning, spraying (mildew & botrytis), shoot thinning and positioning, leaf pulling, sampling, harvesting.
- Produce fruit quality to the highest standards in the California Industry
- Must be willing to work flexible schedule with extended hours including harvest.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Will report directly to ownership for necessary collaboration