Terravant Wine Company is a state-of-the-art custom winemaking facility located in Buellton, California. We are currently seeking an entry level FULL-TIME ASSISTANT LAB TECHNICIAN for our facility. This person will report directly to the Lab Manager.
Duties & responsibilities are but not limited to:
• Perform all daily routine analysis for juice and wine
• Daily set-up and calibration of all lab equipment
• Collect lab samples
• Maintain a clean and safe work area in the laboratory
• General lab support
• Experience in a wine or industrial laboratory
• Excellent written communication, oral communication and computer skills
• Ability to work as a team player or independently
• Possess a positive attitude
• Ability to take direction well
• Ability to work overtime and have a flexible work schedule especially during harvest
• Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls or walk-ins please.