Vice Versa is a luxury Cabernet Sauvignon producer located in Saint Helena, California. Our portfolio includes several small lots from some of the most coveted vineyards in Napa Valley including Beckstoffer To Kalon, Beckstoffer Dr. Crane & Beckstoffer Las Piedras, most of which are exclusively sold directly to consumers as futures. Current total production is approximately 2300 cases per vintage.
A successful candidate will have an opportunity to learn and develop skills in all aspects of administration working side by side with the organization’s leadership and grow professionally with the organization.
A successful candidate will assist the office management team and other members of the Sales and Production teams with bookkeeping, regulatory compliance, information processing, paper filling, data management and data analysis. Additional duties and responsibilities may include tasks related to operational and production activities and other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the management.
• Requires strong PC computer literacy skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of accounting concepts.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
• Must be accurate, high level of attention to details, and possess neat work habits.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Ability to manage priorities, workflow and meet deadlines.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Possess maturity and professionalism and have a positive demeanor
• Must have initiative, enthusiasm, and self-motivation.
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Must be able to work with little direct supervision
• Wine industry Administrative working experience.
• Experience organizing and managing large filing systems.
• Regulatory compliance experience.
• QuickBooks knowledge and working experience.
• Must be at least 21 years old.
• Must have no felony convictions.
• Must be able to lift 40 pounds repeatedly (cases of wine).
• Availability to work at prime times of the business.
• Part-time with the possibility of full time.
• Pay will be based on experience.