A national wine distribution warehouse located in Napa is looking for an experienced call center manager with at least 5 years’ experience in a rapid growth and face paced environment. We are looking for a dynamic leader who leads by example with proven track record. Excellent telephone skills are an absolute must for this position. Hire, coach, train, counsel, and monitor the performance of call center agents in order to ensure top performance. Maintain daily, weekly and monthly service statistics. Handle customer concerns that demand Management attention tactfully, promptly and with genuine care for the customer's concerns. Tactfully handle call escalation in with the utmost professionalism. Work effectively together with other managers and supervisors to create maximum synergy, coordination and cooperation across department. Provide coaching and training to employees on telephone performance and key performance indicators. Drive daily calling activities -Inbound and outbound calling campaigns (all calls are customer service driven, no cold calling). Meet weekly with the team to drive goals and incentivize performance. Oversee all aspects of daily order processing, inventory movement and managing shipments to ensure the best customer experience possible.
• Minimum of 5- 10 years supervisory experience in a Customer Service Call Center.
• Superb communications skills, both verbal and written.
• Verifiable and proven track record of success.
• Extensive customer service skills with the proven ability to resolve customer service issues.
• Self-starter, professional, demonstrates initiative, resourcefulness, and strong problem solving skills.
• Leadership -- The ability to lead department by displaying outstanding phone skills and a commitment and passion in creating customer amazement.
• Train -- The ability to conduct daily training and coaching sessions with your team.
• The ability to meet or exceed all department Key Performance Indicators that measure overall performance.
• Strong Analytical skills for creating reports and deciphering data.
• Advanced computer knowledge & skills including Microsoft Office and efficient typing and writing skills.
• Strong organizational expertise and an attention to detail.
• Must be able to work flexible hours and days, including some weekends.
Salary and Benefits:
The salary range for this position is based upon experience. The company offers health, dental and vision care along with a 401k plan.
Please reply via email to this posting. Make the subject "Call Center Manager," and attach your resume as a PDF. Please include a letter of introduction which includes your salary history and expectations. Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered.