This is a Northern California role based preferably in the Bay Area, working daily with Sales, Marketing and our Distribution Network, supporting the brands for Treasury Wine Estates.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Broad Market Director and working in a direct and indirect team across sales and marketing to represent and promote Treasury Wine Estates, this role will enable TWE to meet and exceed our sales growth targets. The primary responsibility of this role is on and off premise sales account management of fine dining, boutique hotels and fine wine shops along with attending sales events and training. This role embodies a great development opportunity for a high performance individual, which we would support with long term growth encouragement.
You are collaborative, a strategic thinker and team player, who has proven experience with distributor relationship management and a mixture of on and off premise sales. Ideally you will have developed your experience from a larger supplier or distributor background and have previous experience working with prestige and luxury wine portfolios. Local knowledge and experience is highly desired, but we are open to candidates outside the region provided you are of high caliber.
• Bachelor's Degree (preferred) or equivalent industry experience
• Proven Wine Supplier or Distributor experience
• Demonstrated wine sales experience
• Luxury and Prestigious Portfolio experience highly beneficial
• Ideally both on and off premise experience
• Northern California experience essential with knowledge of Southern California beneficial
• Well-developed collaborative communications skills
• Wine events and training experience beneficial
• Ability to self-manage priorities and flexibility working in a cross-functional team environment
About the Company:
At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we welcome individuals who seek to make extraordinary impact. Individuals who trust their instincts, roll their sleeves up and throw their hands in to deliver results. Offering a global portfolio of instantly recognized wine brands including Penfolds, Beringer, Sterling Vineyards, Etude, Stags' Leap, Matua and 19 Crimes; TWE is an organization where the sky's the limit.
As the leader in the luxury category we have more 90+ point wines than any other supplier. We're a company of individuals who are passionate about wine and no matter what corner of the earth our wines come from, whatever their vintage, we're deeply proud of the people who bring the brands to life.
Want to know more?
We employ more than 3,500 winemakers, viticulturists, sales, distribution and support staff across 16 countries. In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
Just to name a few:
• 401k with match
• Stock Options
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
• Wellness/Gym membership reimbursements
• Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
• Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more
• Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today.