• Assist with developing and maintaining reporting for Indirect Material purchases
• Provide spend analysis to assist with budgets and plan
• Research and maintain a core understanding of indirect direct commodity dynamics, market drivers and conditions including major cost drivers and early trends that may contribute to increased category costs
• Periodic reporting of key government indices and economic analysis
• Assist with monitoring buying patterns and inventory levels to minimize surplus and obsolescence
• Assist with the sourcing process for both direct and indirect categories
• Interact with suppliers to acquire and validate required data
• Develop compliance tracking to support adherence to supplier selection and contract terms
• Assist with supplier scorecard development
• Maintain and provide a current understanding of industry best practices and technology trends
• Maintain positive relationship with vendors and visit vendor sites as appropriate
• Make recommendations and collaborate with stakeholders on potential cost savings opportunities
• Prepare operational and sourcing reports to measure actual spend against expectations
• Responsible for compliance with CBI sustainability policies and practices which are economically viable, socially acceptable and environmentally sound. This is done by supporting programs at each location for conservation, energy efficiency, and recycling, which are critical for our operations to achieve tangible environmental results.
• Follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental and team member's safety
• All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university majoring in supply chain, finance, engineering or a business related field
• 1-3 years experience and proven technical proficiency with analytic tools (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access) Experience with MS Project, JD Edwards, Emptoris preferred
• Strong analytical, business process analysis and problem solving capabilities
• Effective time management and organizational skills
• Experience in PowerPoint and Word required
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with co-workers and on project teams
• Self-starter, with minimal supervision
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work with all levels and functions within the Company
• Ability to perform duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the company's values
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
It also requires sitting, operating a computer keyboard, telephone and other equipment, reading, talking and hearing for extended periods of time.
The physical requirements listed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the key responsibilities/essential functions. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential key responsibilities/essential functions.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).