Position Summary: Provide contractual, harvest, grower payment, inter-department communication and activities and administrative support for the North Coast Grower Relations staff.
Grape Purchase Agreement and Grower Payment Administration
• Prepare, manage and track Grape Purchase Agreements and correspondence between CBI and growers including contract amendments, terminations and/or other changes relating to the Agreement.
• Maintain complete and accurate electronic and hard-copy files of Agreements and correspondence relating to the Agreements.
• Enter and maintain accurate contractual data within JD Edwards, including contract terms, annual pricing, tonnages, etc.
• Prepare departmental reports and analysis in a timely and accurate manner for critical data such as grape pricing, grower delivery reports and payment summaries.
• Coordinate input and ensure accuracy of Grower Supplier and Grower Vineyard details within the JD Edwards address book with the Data Management Organization.
• Work with growers, wineries and Grower Relations staff on the reconciliation of grape deliveries and crop revenue.
• Review and ensure accuracy of grape payments and compliance of contract terms, including calculating formula driven prices, penalties, deductions, donations, assessments, bonuses, and interest.
• Prepare and distribute statements and reconciliation documents for growers and/or financial institutions.
• Using Microsoft Office, compose, design, create and/or edit and maintain critical information for reports, presentations, letters, memos, forms and tables.
• Office management responsibilities such as maintaining department files, ordering supplies, report and track office and office equipment maintenance requests.
• Reconcile monthly purchase card transactions, code and approve invoices within IPM.
• Assist in the planning and coordinating of special events such as grower meetings, dinners, holiday open-house and grower gift purchases.
• Maintain and track seasonal employee supplies, rental vehicles, fuel cards and cellular phones.
• Assist with temporary office support candidate requests, interviews and work with temporary employment agency to ensure proper set-up.
• Train temporary office support on data entry within JD Edwards and generating reports within Insight.
• Generate, track and distribute harvest related materials to growers including harvest manual, delivery tags and other harvest related forms.
• Strong computer and data entry skills.
• Previous experience preparing legal contracts a plus.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
• JD Edwards experience required.
• Detail-oriented, highly organized and have the ability to multi-task.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities change and time frames are critical.
• Understand and quickly grasp procedures and process flows and follow direction with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to react to a wide variety of situations in a professional manner and maintain confidentiality.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to lift and carry up to fifty (50) pounds.
• Successfully complete post-offer pre-employment drug/alcohol testing and background check.
• Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and operate a computer for extended periods.
• Must be able to travel to off-site locations as necessary.
• Must be able to work overtime as needed.
The above information is representative of the work performed in this position, however it is not all-inclusive. The omission of a specific duty or responsibility does not exclude it from the position if the work is similar or related to the essential duties and responsibilities.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).