Bella Vineyards, an upscale, family-owned winery in Sonoma’s Dry Creek Valley, is looking for a versatile, positive and upbeat Marketing & Wine Club Concierge to join their small but fast-paced winery. This role provides support in executing the marketing strategy, as well as provides exceptional customer service for our winery brand portfolio.
The ideal candidate will possess superior communication skills and an eye for detail, as well as the ability to maintain current and comprehensive knowledge of all wine club products and services for multiple brands.
This person should be confident in their ability to communicate strategies, product information and brand continuity to pertinent audiences, including internal staff, wine club, web site, social media and trade.
Marketing Assistant with Brand Coordination
• Act as an eloquent ambassador for all of the winery’s brands.
• Support the Hospitality and Graphic Team to achieve brand appropriate promotion for general Tasting Room sales, Wine Club, Tours, Private Experiences and Events.
• Coordinate product development, including new graphics, packaging and sourcing.
• Update and print tasting notes and tour materials to be used in the Tasting Room on a weekly basis. Elevate guest experience and education through printed materials, updating the look as needed to stay fresh.
• Track merchandise inventory and order as appropriate
• Track and organize public relations initiatives.
• Coordinate annual Marketing Calendar, including wine club production schedule and prompts. Maintain details for wine club inserts, emails, and deadlines.
Wine Club Marketing
• Coordinate wine club emails and printed communication.
• Coordinate wine club direct marketing; prepare shipment inserts, emails and communication in a way that promotes education and retention.
Concierge and Outreach
• Coordinate tour and experiences for guests and Wine Club members to ensure an exceptional visit.
• Maintain current and comprehensive knowledge of all wine club products and services for multiple brands.
Web and Social Media
• Provide weekly content ideas for website and social media platforms.
• Update website for all brands to ensure consumers have all relevant information and an exciting guest experience on-line.
Desired Skills & Experience
The qualified candidate will have two years of relevant experience in a winery and possess and demonstrate exceptional customer service and communication skills, have some knowledge of winery compliance and experience with Vin65, a high proficiency in MS Word and Excel, and a four year college degree or equivalent.
This is a full-time position based in our Healdsburg winery. To apply, please submit your resume and detailed cover letter explaining why you make a great candidate for this position.