Key Responsibilities will include:
• Accurate processing of wine orders
• Consult and work with TWE Customer Service/Distributors
• Support and correspond with the sales team regarding orders and product availability
• Track progress of orders
• Run weekly reports related to vintage releases, new products and open orders
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the ability to work at pace, multi-tasking to achieve tight deadlines. Your experience and background well developed analytical and problem solving skills, and have the ability to work collaboratively with a diverse set of stakeholders. You will have a strong working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
This is a B2B customer service position and experience in a similar role is highly preferred.
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
Just to name a few:
• 401k with match
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
• Wellness/Gym membership reimbursements
• Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
• Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more!
• Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we welcome individuals who seek to make extraordinary impact. Individuals who trust their instincts, roll their sleeves up and throw their hands in to deliver results. Offering a global portfolio of instantly recognized wine brands including Penfolds, Beringer, Sterling Vineyards, Etude, Stags' Leap, Matua and 19 Crimes; TWE is an organization where the sky's the limit.
At Treasury Wine Estates we have one ambition, to be recognized as the world's most celebrated wine company.