Who Are We?
The Winebow Group is comprised of national import and distribution houses that offer comprehensive portfolios of fine wine, spirits and sake from around the world. We strive to bring the best brands, knowledge and service to all U.S. markets.
Why Are We the Best?
By bringing together the best resources and best practices of each of our member companies, The Winebow Group's financial strength, operational expertise, extended reach, and focus on education, we provide a unique platform and an unprecedented level of service in the fine wine and spirits sector.
Why Should You Work Here?
Being a part of The Winebow Group means being a part of a culture in which our employees, customers, suppliers and partners are recognized as the most important assets we have. It means being given the tools, training, and latitude to excel. It means being part of an organization that breaks the mold and embraces the 'What If?'. It means turning passion into a career.
What Are We Looking For?
• Develops effective strategic relationships in order to maximize product distribution within an established or growing customer base.
• Creates maximum exposure through shelf placement in retail locations. Rotates stock appropriately. Ensure product is in correct location.
• Develops broad base of support for The Winebow Group's services by maintaining regular contact with key decision makers and retail staff.
• Works closely with the Merchandising Lead to monitor sales growth and market penetration using weekly/monthly reporting tools.
• Provides educational programs, materials and services to retail staff where necessary
• Works, when necessary, with The Winebow Group's accounting department to resolve any billing issues within their designated region.
• Responsible for communicating directly with The Winebow Group's Customer Service department any specific ordering or shipping needs indicated by clients within their territory.
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
• Arrives at work, appointments, meetings, and all work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
• Attend department and divisional meeting as required
• Conduct tasting and wine education and particulates in trade shows as necessary.
1. Attends meetings and functions.
2. Performs other duties as assigned.
Lifting-up 30 lbs+ climbing ladders, bending, sitting, carrying, standing, manual dexterity, reaching, visual acuity, driving.
What Are the Requirements?
• Must be able to lift 30+ lbs, bend, twist and knell
• Must have a valid DL and clean driving record
• Must be computer literate
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Wine knowledge preferred
• 1+ years Sales experience
Significant travel by automobile.
Automobile, telephone, copier, fax machine, computer, calculator, beeper, hand cart, ladder, step ladder
For more information about The Winebow Group, why we are industry leaders in the distribution of fine wine and spirits, and to apply for this position, visit: https://www.thewinebowgroup.com/our-story/careers
At The Winebow Group, we celebrate differences because we recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. The Winebow Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. The Winebow Group is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.
Experience Level Required: 1-3 Years
Education Level Required: Associate's Degree