This individual will serve as the primary liaison between The Winebow Group's Sales division and our suppliers.
• Along with the VP of Portfolio Management, develops a strategic plan to maximize the distribution and marketing of the suppliers in their portfolio.
• Provides data and analysis to VP of Portfolio Management on a regular basis to include possible new items, discontinued items and correct inventory levels.
• Develops overall brand strategy by effectively using internal data, market research and competitive intelligence
• Works with leaders of sales team to ensure that brand strategy is translated to marketplace activities that drive sales and profits.
• Works in market with sales team to visit key accounts and help market some of their brands.
• Develops strong relationship and communication with assigned suppliers including follow up as needed.
• Provides appropriate brand training to sales force including presentations and marketing material
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
• Arrives to work, appointments, meetings, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
• Follows all safety policies and procedures; communicates hazards and/or suggests improvements to manager.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Overtime work may be required, normal office environment; travel by airplane and automobile; occasional overnight travel
Telephone, fax machine, copier, computer, calculator, scanner
Lifting up to 40 lbs., bending, sitting, standing, manual dexterity, reaching, visual acuity
• High School Diploma or GED. Additional education strongly preferred.
• Minimum three years experience in sales and/or marketing.
• Minimum three years of experience in the wine industry.
• Computer proficiency in MS Office software.
• Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
Experience Level Required: 4-8 Years
Education Level Required: High School/G.E.D.