The candidate will be a highly visible member of the Operations Finance group, responsible for establishing a true financial business partnership with key operations leaders as we work to build world-class Procurement and Finance teams. Success in this role requires this person to have a deep understanding of sourcing, vendor management, score carding, and winning by leveraging the right financial metrics to deliver business value through key supplier partnerships.
This person must be creative thinker and be proactive in working with his/her business partners to identify improvement opportunities, understand what they're worth, and develop action plans and ensure that they're successfully tracked and delivered. This individual must be comfortable with new ideas, validating assumptions and constructively challenging to ensure that plans are aligned with overall company objectives.
An ideal candidate possesses a solid accounting and financial analysis background, enjoys what-if modeling, is a strong communicator, thrives in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, and brings a true passion for what he/she does to daily work.
• Lead Operations Finance Wine and Spirits Procurement support, including monthly close, executive, and departmental reporting, involving interactions with various functions & levels of the organization
• Responsible for monthly reporting and analytics to review Global Price/Cost variances and assist with close meeting commentary
• Analyze JD Edwards and Hyperion data to explain material cost drivers against targets
• Assist with monthly forecasting of Global variances and departmental risks & opportunities
• Global coordination of formal latest estimate forecasts; minimum two per year
• Support Procurement Strategic planning initiatives with analytics and reports
• Overall management of annual planning process - procurement support
• Develop annual planning templates for pricing and initiative analytics
• Identify and develop tools to enhance analysis, reporting, and forecasting
• Ad hoc analysis to support key business decisions (i.e. financial modeling)
• Special projects as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting, economics or business preferred, with 3-5 years of financial experience.
• Preferred Finance and/or accounting background
• Highly motivated, results oriented individual who excels in a dynamic environment.
• Proven analytical skills, attention to details, and a solid knowledge of key finance and accounting concepts.
• Aptitude to set priorities while managing multiple tasks, as well as proficiency for follow-up.
• Individual who can take a project from inception to completion without extensive supervision is ideally suited to this position.
• Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Proficient PC skills: MS Office - predominantly Excel (pivot tables, filtering, and look-up formulas).
• Experience with Hyperion, JD Edwards, and Insight reporting tools
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).