This position provides application security troubleshooting, maintenance, end-user security administration and compliance reporting for Constellation's global and regional transactional and reporting systems. The position will provide general security and compliance analysis, support and input for application security projects. This position requires an understanding of security administrative processes, regulatory compliance issues (e.g., SOX, PCI, etc), as well as the ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex technical issues.
• Responsible for end user provisioning and de-provisioning for various applications (including JDE, SAP and others)
• Responsible for security role and profile configuration in various applications (including JDE, SAP and others)
• Analyze and provides user support and daily troubleshooting of use requests and account maintenance from a security configuration perspective.
• Communicates with the IT and business users globally to facilitate questions, resolve issues, and request feedback on access issues.
• Responsible for drafting process and procedures, related to application access controls and security role design and narratives to users in business terminology.
• Participates in quarterly and annual compliance reviews and testing, working with application owners and business approvers on completion and accuracy
• Assist with system upgrades and patching, with specific focus on security impact; conduct related testing that includes development and oversight of test plans for security enhancements.
• Analyze and perform daily and weekly monitoring controls of scheduled jobs related to security and compliance activities and associated system administration tasks and reviews.
• Monitor and report on privileged account access and terminations
• Analyze and assess the security compliance risks of the environment and recommend best solutions or alternative solutions based on risk
• Ability to learn quickly to understand and take on new system security administration and compliance reporting requirements
• Must be available on call 24x7x365 and able to quickly respond to problems affecting system security, occasionally requiring work outside normal business hours (i.e. evenings, weekends, or early mornings).
• Bachelor's degree in information systems, business or equivalent is desired
• Knowledge of security concepts like: Roles, User provisioning etc.
• Experience with SAP GRC Access Control, JDE, SAP is a plus
• Understanding of Sarbanes Oxley, Segregation of Duties, PCI and NIST frameworks
• Knowledge of and/or Sarbanes Oxley Law, Internal/External Audit reviews.
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
• Detail oriented, analytical and very organized with ability to multitask; strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure and produce excellent results
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and timelines. Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
• Strong communication skills required (both verbal and written) including the ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user friendly language
• Bilingual - Spanish / English
• Initiative and results oriented
• Strong attention to detail
• Analytic and research oriented
• Ability to build productive relationships
• Ability to plan and prioritize work
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).