Opici Wines, 2014 Wine Enthusiast Importer of the Year (http://opiciwines.com/) and (http://www.marketstspirits.com/), is looking for a top-notch, experienced performer located in Texas to successfully manage the Central Region.
- Live in Texas and have recent experience working in that market on either the distribution or supplier side of the wine business. Must be able to hit the ground running in Texas on day one!
- Experience managing a multiple-state region
- BA/BS Degree
- Distributor sales management experience (pricing, programming, etc)
- Strong knowledge and passion for wines from around the world
- Strong relationships with distributors in the region.
- Strong relationships with key buyers and accounts, both on and off-premise, and chains
- Proven sales record throughout career and ability to influence the marketplace
- Proficiency working with variety of software, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Diver, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills, must be very articulate with strong public speaking ability/experience and excellent writing skills
- Excellent organizational/project management skills
- Willingness and ability to travel to all markets and key accounts within region
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. as required
- Valid driver's license
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate and execute the business plan in all markets
- Travel extensively within the region, staying within T&E budget
- Develop and implement pricing, programming, and sales incentives
- Develop relationships with distributor management and sales force
- Communicate with distributor purchasing to monitor inventory levels
- Conduct sales meetings/training seminars for distributor sales and management
- Conduct on-premise staff trainings and in-store tastings.
- Close deals on regular basis with key accounts
- Organize special events, supplier visits, tastings, blitzes, etc.
- Provide monthly reports and updates to management
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and aggressive bonus opportunity, based on prior experience and sales achievement
- Car allowance and T&E budget.
- Benefits package consisting of health, dental and 401K.
- Paid vacation and personal days
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, team player with a strong desire to achieve goals. We are looking for an individual who can take company directives and put them into action without the need for micro-management. The person has to be smart, very intuitive, highly-effective, and personally accountable. Passion and determination are critical.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a top-notch professional looking to take their career to the next level!
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter.