We are looking for a dedicated experienced Account Manager with a passion for outside sales. We are an established wine importer and distributor in Seattle seeking the right person to help us grow.
We have a diverse portfolio of imported and domestic products. We specialized in fine wines from Europe with portfolio including France, Italy, Portugal, and Spain. Our domestic portfolio comprised of producers from Washington and Oregon.
Our company is growing and we are looking for talented account manager to join our team. Ideal candidate current territory available for Seattle Metro.
The ideal candidate will have the following traits:
• Several years outside sales experience, preferably in Seattle market
• Extensive knowledge of European Wines
• Word processing and professional correspondence experience
• Current license with WA Liquor Control Board
• Self Starter
• Team Player
• Able to lift 30+ Pounds
• Active Driver's License and Clean Driving Record (obtain a record from DMV)
• Good Communicator
• Flexible Schedule
Job Descriptions but not limited to:
• 20-30 hours a week of work including after hours staff training and public tastings with retailers
• Managing off-premise accounts, roughly 20-30 accounts
• Presenting new and existing products to clientele
• Efficiently plan time and route
• Call on and expand sales revenues of existing accounts
• Develop and build good relationship to wine buyers
• Must have reliable and insured vehicle
• Develop and expand new accounts
• Conduct staff training and public tastings after regular hours
Our company offers competitive compensation package, expense reimbursements and health benefits.
If you are the person that we are looking for, please send your cover letter and resume by replying to this ad.