The Bottling Maintenance Foreman oversees, trains, and motivates employees in the department to ensure quality, efficiency, and safety while assisting with day-to-day duties and special projects.
• Understands department expectations and works diligently to meet them
• Promotes a culture of Reliability and holds themselves personally accountable for performance and reliability of equipment
• Under direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, assign work and tasks to Maintenance employees.
• Check quality and quantity of work performed at various functions.
• Ensure compliance with Safety rules and procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), and Good Management Practices (GMP's),
• Train employees in proper work techniques, sustainability and safety.
• Monitor employee relations and take disciplinary issues to Manager/Supervisor.
• Actively and effectively communicates knowledge and best practices to peers and customers
• As needed, perform all levels of hands-on tasks for the respective department.
• Responsible for compliance with CBI sustainability policies and practices which are economically viable, socially acceptable and environmentally sound. This is done by supporting programs at each location for conservation, energy efficiency, and recycling, which are critical for our operations to achieve tangible environmental results.
• Follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental and team member's safety.
• High School Diploma/GED
• 2 - 5 years' experience in Maintenance
• Must be able to operate machinery effectively
• Must be able to troubleshoot mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic issues
• Must be able to read diagrams, use meters, and hand tools
• Must have basic math and writing skills
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
• Physical Requirements: The employee frequently is required to sit, talk or listen and drive long distances. The employee is occasionally required to stand; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. Frequent walking, including going up and down stairs and ladders, and bending are required. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Work Environment: Working conditions in certain areas of the winery are cold, wet, slippery and noisy. Involves exposure to hazardous conditions. Irregular shifts, including graveyard, and long hours may be required, particularly during harvest.
• Travel Required: None
This description is not an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and assign other duties as necessary.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).