Provides a variety of administrative support services for the VP, Associate General Counsel in Luxembourg and the SVP, Brand Strategy in Switzerland, in addition to office management tasks related to the Luxembourg office.
• Perform full range of administrative support including document production and organization, managing correspondence, filing and record keeping, scheduling and administering meetings, photocopying, scanning, telephone duties, etc.
• Participate significantly in coordination, preparation and administration of various board of managers' meetings, including managing all logistics, drafting range of necessary documents, e.g., powers of attorneys, outlines and agendas and meeting minutes.
• Coordinate and administer travel needs and itineraries in accordance with corporate policies and procedures. Prepare and process expense reports using Concur system.
• Use PC based software (including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook) to complete assignments that include: reports, correspondence, presentation materials, contract revisions and record keeping.
• Process invoices per accounts payable procedures, in a timely manner.
• Organize and maintain data (in spreadsheets and other locations) and files (hard copy and electronic), including inputting contracts, board records, company resolutions and related information into proper databases and hard copy files.
• Such other tasks as are, from time to time, assigned by the VP, Associate General Counsel or SVP, Brand Strategy as consistent with the functions of administrative assistant with office management duties.
• 5+ years of advanced administrative/office support and management experience required, with experience in a legal environment significantly preferred; or
• Law/legal assistant degree, i.e., "graduate en droit", with 3+ years of experience in a law firm or in-house legal environment.
• Experience in office management a plus.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
• Must be fluent in English and French, both written and verbal.
• Working knowledge of German or Spanish is a plus.
• Ready ability and interest in learning new filing systems, including electronic filing.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).