Work with bartenders to provide an excellent guest experience consistent with the high standards and values of High West. Barbacks provide a key support role for bartenders by ensuring the bar is well maintained and functioning efficiently by stocking, cleaning glassware, clearing tables and assisting with various functions as they arise.
• Help the bartender set up the bar for service and breaking down at the end of the shift.
• Slicing and preparing garnish making sure there are backups. Restock the bar with beer (always rotate the products, cold beer to the front, new to the back), liquor, glassware, juices, etc.
• Make sure that everything is at the bar and that there are enough backups for the shift.
• Stock the bar of other items needed for service, lemonade, bar towels etc.
• Make sure that the bar is clean before opening and during service.
• Washing and buffing glasses and making sure they are returned to the correct place.
• Changing liquor bottles when needed and recycling empties.
• Commitment to delivering an outstanding customer experience.
• Effective communication skills.
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed (must have flexible schedule).
• 1 to 2 years of experience in a restaurant environment, preferably in busser/runner, or barback position preferred, but not required.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).