High West Distillery and Saloon in Park City is looking for full and part-time Hosts/Hostesses with previous restaurant experience. The ideal candidate will be friendly, organized, hard working, reliable and able to take charge in a fast paced environment while maintaining a friendly disposition. We are looking for someone with a flexible schedule and a "can do" attitude.
• One to two years of experience in restaurant environment, preferably in host position.
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed (must have flexible schedule)
• Effective communication skills
• Commitment to deliver an outstanding customer experience
• Positively represent High West and its values
• Greet and seat customers
• Coordinate wait lists and reservations
• Provide professional and accurate information
• Maintain front entrance cleanliness
• Organize menus
• Help servers as needed
• Be a liaison between kitchen and servers
• Help with event set-up and flow as needed
• Keep inventory of stock forms at front desk
• Coat check organization
This position is an extremely important part of the High West experience. We are looking for candidates who are dedicated, responsible, and can commit to a flexible schedule.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).