High West Distillery and Saloon in Park City is currently seeking to add a professional line cook to our growing team. Strong candidates must be ready to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment, while retaining high standards of organization, cleanliness and efficiency in order to meet the standards of the restaurant, and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in food prep/execution.
• Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Ability to reach, bend, stoop, and lift, up to 40 pounds on a regular basis.
• Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
• Exceptional hygiene and grooming habits.
• Acquire and maintain a Utah food handlers permit within 14 days of on-boarding.
• Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
• Ability to speak, read and understand basic cooking directions.
• Set up stations and collect all necessary supplies to prepare menu for service.
• Prepare a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items using designated kitchen equipment, in accordance with the restaurant's standard practices.
• Prepare and arrange all necessary sauces and garnishes for allocated station.
• Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the staff, maintaining simultaneous and timely execution of menu items.
• Follow proper plate presentation and garnish for all dishes.
• Assume 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
• Maintain a prepared and sanitary work area at all times.
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards including handling, storing and rotating all products properly.
• Close the kitchen correctly and follow the closing checklist for any and all stations worked.
• Answer, report to, and follow executive and sous chef's instructions.
• Assist with food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
• Attend all scheduled employee meetings.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by kitchen manager and/or manager on duty.
• Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or manager-on-duty.
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).