Duckhorn Wine Company has helped set the standard for American fine wine for almost four decades. Founded with the launch of Duckhorn Vineyards in 1976, the Duckhorn Portfolio has evolved to include Goldeneye, Paraduxx, Migration, Decoy and Canvasback, and features a unique structure that includes six dedicated winemakers. Combining more than 600 acres of acclaimed estate vineyards in California’s Napa Valley, Sonoma County, Anderson Valley and Washington State’s Red Mountain, with grapes from the finest growers, each winery has its own focused winegrowing program from which to make its wines. Duckhorn Wine Company wines are available throughout the United States, on five continents, and in more than 45 countries.
SUMMARY: To assist and support the Duckhorn Vineyards winemaking team; perform daily administrative and clerical tasks, and NAV data entry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Code all production invoices & email for approval
• Prepare and submit departmental check requests and expense reports
• Maintain DV Arcade calendar
• Maintain, track, and code monthly CC expenses in Concur
• Perform internet research upon request including, but not limited to, product pricing and availability, mapping, travel options, reservations, etc.
• Maintain and order office supplies.
• Provide general correspondence & support with outside departments.
• Coordinate harvest equipment rentals, lunches, and temp staffing
• Greets visitors, answers phone calls & directs inquiries to the appropriate person
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
• Enter all cellar work orders into NAV
• Maintain monthly bulk inventory and ensure month end reports are accurate for 702 compliance
• Receive and manage raw materials in NAV
• Weight tag entry into Navision & Ag Code
• Assign barrel numbers and attributes for all incoming new barrel orders
• Minimum education, high school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years of clerical or office experience; wine industry experience a plus.
• Must be detailed oriented and organized
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good computer skills in the following: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access
• Valid CA driver’s license and insurable driving record
Duckhorn Wine Company offers a highly competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Please respond with resume, letter of introduction and salary requirements.