Founded in Oakville, California in 1885 and restored in 1979, Far Niente is consistently recognized as a benchmark producer of Napa Valley Chardonnay and Oakville Estate Cabernet Sauvignon. A dedication to winemaking in its highest form, paired with a focus on house style, vineyard ownership, social responsibility and legendary hospitality, has established Far Niente as one of the world's great wine estates.
Our Hospitality Hosts are responsible for providing memorable brand experiences for our guests by providing compelling tours and tastings, delivering exceptional service and offering guests the opportunity to buy our wines, join our clubs and become part of a growing community of engaged customers over the long term.
The ideal candidate will have or be the following:
• Warm, gracious, professional and poised.
• 2 years of high-end customer relations or retail experience.
• Passion for and knowledge of wine – with a thirst to learn more.
• Well-respected, positive, team oriented professional.
• Confident communicator, natural sales professional with a true service heart.
• Previous success in delivering positive sales and / or customer service results.
• Sound judgement, integrity, accountability and trustworthiness.
• High standards – excellent attention to detail and service focus.
• Comfortable with technology, order processing and CRM systems.
• Embrace process and routines that result in an exceptional guest experience.
• At least 21 years of age.
• Ability to lift and carry 45 pounds, stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs.
• Valid California driver’s license and clean DMV record.
Interested candidates please email your cover letter and resume to Alysha Lee at email@example.com and join us on Open House on May 9th to meet our Team.