Cuvaison is one of the pioneering wineries that helped shape the modern era of Napa Valley winemaking as an independent family-owned winery for five decades, we are dedicated to crafting exceptional wines from our acclaimed estate in the los Carneros region of Napa Valley. To this day our mission remains true to our roots and so do our wines, we deliver on this with our exceptional team of associates. Come join our team where we focus on innovation, community, customer service, pride and Fun. We are looking for a team member to drive digital strategies and campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Concierge at Cuvaison functions vary as business needs, attached is the key roles and requirements for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
The concierge is a key essential position to delivering Cuvaison wine country experiences. This position is the key communicator to our guests and the role must have strong communication skills, natural heart for customer service, understanding of luxury service.
As a part-time associate the role can be assisting in three key areas Tasting Room, Outreach and Events.
Tasting Room Role:
• Helps with organizing and managing the Tock reservation database
• Assists in responding to appointment requests and emails in a timely and professional manner for winery tour and tasting requests.
• Assure all notes from reservations are reviewed and requests are met as needed.
• Distributes daily appointment schedule to the team on shift.
• Greets every guest with a warm and gracious welcome, creating a memorable first impression.
• Engages with guests to ascertain information to personalize their experience, who referred them, where are they staying, are they local, etc.
• Explains tasting experiences, protocols, and introduces guests to their wine host.
• Continuously monitors the general appearance, temperature & ambiance of the tasting room, restrooms, patios, and private areas throughout the day.
• Assists guests with recommendations/reservations for hotel partners, restaurants, spas, and other wineries
• Assists in end of day closing procedures (bottle counts, tabulating ‘pour’ wines, closing registers, clean up etc.).
• Assist in routine cleaning of all tasting areas based on scheduled service and ensure all areas are presentable for our guests.
• Assists in kitchen and stocking and making guest orders as needed.
Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodations or other reasons.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.