TASTING ROOM IN THE VINEYARD, GREAT PEOPLE, WARM, FRIENDLY AND FUN
TITLE: Tasting Room Associate
WINERY & LOCATION: Cuvaison Estate Wines, Napa (Carneros)
Cuvaison Estate Wines is seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Tasting Room Associate to join a great team focused on building lasting relationships with our Wine Club members and Tasting Room guests.
The ideal candidate possesses strong interpersonal skills, is self-motivated, organized, dedicated and ready to work closely with our hospitality, marketing, winemaking and management teams to further grow the Cuvaison brand and help grow our DTC sales success.
This important position will create positive customer interactions that result in maximizing sales, meeting Club Cuvaison membership goals, maintaining high customer service standards and support our team to accomplish various Tasting Room administrative tasks as necessary.
• Achieve or exceed established sales and membership goals.
• Act as primary contact for Carneros Tasting Room customer interactions including appropriate communication and follow through for appointments and sales orders.
• Schedule and log tasting appointments as requested via email or telephone following established guidelines.
• Conduct vineyard tours and tastings for Wine Club members and guests.
• Host trade tastings as requested by management.
• Engage with management and colleagues to strategize opportunities to maximum sales volume and wine club membership conversions.
• Ensure customer and Wine Club member contact information is captured and associated with all transactions.
• Participate as requested in Club Cuvaison and other special events.
• Uphold brand and customer service standards in the Tasting Room through all interactions with customers and coworkers.
• Maintain high visual standards to ensure a pleasant environment.
• Ensure established Tasting Room operational policies and procedures are in place and upheld with shipping compliance, register transactions, transfers and more
• Communicate actively with other departments and Tasting Room colleagues to maintain a positive, productive working environment.
• Coordinate and support daily and monthly physical inventory.
• Enthusiasm, focus and positive outlook.
• At least 2 years of Tasting Room or Direct-to-Consumer winery experience.
• Knowledge of and passion for fine wines and winemaking.
• Experience with Point of Sale transactional systems – AMS preferred.
• Ability to work weekends, holidays and occasional evenings.
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
ABOUT CUVAISON: Cuvaison Estate Wines is committed to promoting a progressive, modern workplace incorporating the needs of its team members as part of its corporate goals. It is a desirable, healthy place to work. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, enthusiastic, focused, and creative with a positive outlook.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Tasting Room. This is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.