CAST Wines is a family-owned winery located in beautiful Dry Creek Valley with exceptionally stunning views. We are looking for enthusiastic and positive individuals to join our Hospitality team. We specialize in producing small-batch wines, including several sparkling wines, from organic & sustainably farmed vineyards and are committed to providing our guests with an exceptional tasting experience.
As a Tasting Room Associate at CAST, you will be encouraged to help us drive DTC sales, create memorable customer experiences, and help maintain a clean and inviting atmosphere at the winery. You will be the face of our brand, engaging customers in conversation and educating them on the variety of wines we offer as well as our wine club.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills and some wine knowledge or the ability to learn. We offer competitive pay, generous benefits, commissions, tip line and employee discounts on wines and merchandise. If you are an outgoing individual who is passionate about the industry and enjoys engaging with customers, we would love to hear from you. We are currently looking to fill both Part-time and Full-time positions. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
• Greet and welcome guests
• Pour and describe our wines in an engaging and informative manner
• Provide excellent hospitality and promote our wine club and merchandise
• Assist with maintaining the cleanliness and organization of our facility
• Perform opening and closing procedures as needed
• Conduct wine sales transactions and maintain cash handling accuracy
• Attend and participate in periodic staff training sessions
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Flexibility to work weekends and some holidays
• Experience in hospitality, sales, or customer service preferred
• Basic wine knowledge and passion for the industry
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
• The team– We have an amazing, fun and supportive team here and pride ourselves on teamwork
• Commission and tip line - We offer commission on wine club sign ups and sales without it being a competitive environment and a tip line in the POS.
• Beautiful scenery - It's really hard to have a bad day here with our views
• Discounts - 50% off employee discounts on wines and complimentary tastings
• Education - We love educating our team on the industry, as we are a small production winery everything happens in house, so you will see everything from harvest to bottling in action and event get to stomp on some grapes
• Sabering - We specialize in sparkling wine; therefore, we saber a lot of bottles here and have a lot of fun doing it
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.