With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
This position is a temporary role, and does require to be on-site in Saint Helena, CA.
Provides tactical support to the digital marketing team by conducting research, providing reports, and developing basic content for digital marketing initiatives.
• Reviews digital marketing related analytics; updates reports and KPIs.
• Creates assets (photos, videos, copy, etc.) to support digital marketing campaigns.
• Provides support to community management services.
• Monitors digital properties/profile pages to ensure a high quality of work and adherence to compliance guidelines
• Update and maintain website content with direction from the team
• Creates and post social media content.
• Photoshops asset images as needed.
• Provides tactical support for email campaigns; build email campaigns with awareness of optimization for mobile and desktop
• Takes photos at events for use on digital platforms.
• Picks-up and delivers items as required to support the digital marketing department.
• Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
• Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations.
• Intrapreneurship is entrepreneurship in an established company: behaviors that include thinking boldly, taking appropriate risks, learning from mistakes, showing initiative, and encouraging and reinforcing innovation.
• Ownership refers to behaviors that include setting high expectations, driving candid discussion, and holding self and others accountable.
• Bachelor's degree or High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 4 years of Search Engine Optimization, online marketing, social media marketing, sales, marketing, advertising, journalism, public relations, corporate communications, account management, corporate finance or corporate project management experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Skilled in reading, comprehending, interpreting and executing complex instructions, short correspondence and memos.
• Skilled in writing simple correspondence.
• Skilled in adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing using whole numbers.
• Required to travel to company offices, sites, and/or meeting locations for onboarding, training, meetings, and events for development, department needs, and business delivery up to 5% of the time, with or without reasonable accommodation. This may be in addition to travel requirements, if applicable, as listed in this job description.
• Required to be 18 years or older. This may be in addition to other age requirements, if applicable, as listed in this job description.
• Bachelor's degree plus 2 years of Search Engine Optimization ,sales, marketing, advertising, journalism, public relations, corporate communications, account management, corporate finance, or corporate project management experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Skilled in the use of Microsoft Outlook at a basic level; experience using the Internet to place orders and conduct research.
• Skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of winery production and package component manufacturing preferred but not required.
• Skilled in discerning subtle color and printing distinctions.
• Skilled in working independently and exercising sound judgment.
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-through; experience with multi-tasking under tight time constraints.
• Experience working as part of a team.
• Hiring Salary Range: $25.96 - $38.94/Hour
• Actual compensation amount paid may be lower or higher to be determined by factors other than race and gender such as the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Perks & Benefits
• This position includes a competitive benefits package.
• Please click here to view our full list of benefits or click here to watch our video.
This position will not provide sponsorship now or in the future for this opportunity.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Job Requisition ID: 103361
Recruiter: Adam Johnson
Gallo's policy is to afford equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees and not to discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, reproductive health decision making, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Nor will Gallo discriminate based on a perception that an individual has any of the foregoing characteristics or is associated with a person who has, or is perceived to have, any of those characteristics.
Gallo will comply with state and local laws prohibit discrimination for lawful out-of-work behavior, such as off-duty use of cannabis away from the workplace (subject to federal and state law exceptions), the existence of non-psychoactive cannabis metabolites in hair, blood, urine, or other bodily fluids as determined by a drug screening test (subject to federal and...
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.