Cork Distributors of Nevada, a fast-growing Wine and Spirits distributor, is in search of an experienced Sales Consultant for our Las Vegas market.
Candidate must have experience selling wine and spirits in a fast-paced, team environment.
Manage assigned territory of accounts that is focused on-premise, but may include resorts and casinos, hotels independent off-premise, and online retailers.
• Achieve sales goals within assigned territory.
• Provide educational wine and spirits training to accounts and staff through tastings, seminars, and special events.
• Develop and continue to build relationships with Cork Distributors of Nevada supplier partners, team members, and accounts.
• Prioritize and preplan daily for each account to maximize efficiency.
• Ability to deliver persuasive sales calls using wine and spirits knowledge, return on investment, margins and pour costs.
• Grow and foster professional relationships with key accounts in assigned territory.
• Manage accounts receivable for territory.
• Continue to develop wine and spirits knowledge, business acumen and sales skills to increase professional growth.
• Minimum of 2 years sales experience required, wine and spirits sales experience preferred, WSET Level 2 preferred for both Wine and Spirits
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Possess excellent verbal, written communication and listening skills.
• Motivated team player that can work effectively with minimal supervision.
• Available to work flexible hours and weekends when required for special events.
• Must possess a current driver's license; maintain current auto insurance and a clean driving record.
• Health insurance - medical, dental, vision,
• PTO (paid time off)
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.