Position: Sales Account Rep - Wines & Spirits / Boston - North Shore area
Experience a Must: 1 year minimum
• Reviews daily route sheets in order to prepare for daily off-premise sales calls.
• Travels through assigned territory to call on and off-premise customers, to solicit orders and sell new points of distribution.
• Quotes prices for orders and discusses any special deals or promotions with retailers and/or customers.
• Ensures that all orders are submitted on time.
• Presents and sells new products to customers and sells in weekly ad information to obtain displays.
• Takes inventory of current stock in order to determine future reorder needs.
• Maintains proper rotation of current stock to ensure product freshness organizes product in back rooms of assigned accounts and checks brand positioning and shelf tags in coolers to ensure cooler integrity.
• Persuades accounts to use P.O.S. display items to promote sale of company products.
• Stocks vehicle with appropriate mix of P.O.S. for all company products so needed merchandise will be available for display at accounts.
• Completes requests for signage and puts up signs and other P.O.S. if necessary in accounts.
• Consults with managers at off-premise accounts in order to acquire additional shelf place for company products and perform resets as needed
• Attends monthly sales meetings.
• Confers with Sales Director/Manager to resolve customer problems or to discuss competitive activity.
• Maintains product knowledge of all brands and packages assigned to them from company portfolio, plus be able to do wine tastings.
• Maintains knowledge of promotional pricing each month, on-going promotions, and any other programs that the company is promoting.
• Completes weekly and monthly objective recaps, and incentive tracking.
Communicates with route drivers and office personal in order to resolve internal and external customer needs, discuss service calls and display setups.
Must posses valid Massachusetts driver's License and vehicle...
Be able to do on account wine tastings
Must be a Team Player / Bilingual a bonus
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.