Opici/RNDC of NY is looking for dynamic outgoing Hotel Channel Manager to work with a family-owned company and represent fine wines and spirits from all over the world.
• (1) Hotel Channel Manager - Salary from $85,000 to $125,000.
• Execute against company sales plans, objectives and KPI’s within an assigned hotel channel in Metro New York.
• Assist and support Sales Team in shared hotel accounts. Identify opportunities to increase market share through backbar distribution, cocktail list placements, wine list, wine by the glass placements, and the grab and go opportunity.
• Execute against national and optional supplier mandates, staff trainings, consumer tasting events and maintain clean/up to date POS in their hotel outlets.
• Identify opportunities to increase business in their area of responsibility, i.e., catering business, lobby bar, restaurants, in-room dinning, special events, group sales, minibars, etc.
• Increase our brand awareness and visibility in their universe through quality training.
• Champion the communication between hotel outlets, suppliers, sale teams and department heads.
• Attend dinners and company functions as needed outside of normal business hours.
• Manage budgets: Time, expense and samples.
• E-commerce: assist their hotel outlets in developing an e-commerce platform.
• Coordinate with DOS, EVP and DPM all sales division communication between all corporate operational departments.
• Minimum 5 years industry sales experience, preferably selling to the hotel channel.
• WSET Level 2
• 4-year College Degree or equivalent preferred.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office a must with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint usage.
• Excellent organizational, planning and management skills.
• Experience in Common industry software preferred – Diver (Power user), and SevenFifty.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication Skills – ability to problem solve.
• Multi-tasking capability (Adaptable & Flexible).
• Ability to work extended hours if required.
• Ability to travel
• Expense allowances.
• Holidays and PTO.
• 401K with a company match.
• Competitive health and welfare package.
Send resume to: Isaac Marten, Area Manager of Sales, On Premise Metro New York, Opici Family Distributing, Marteni@opici.com
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.