A Wine Club Concierge job in Woodinville, WA is available at Ste. Michelle Wine Estates (SMWE). Our Concierges function as a steward of Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, providing exceptional service to all consumer inquires either through the Direct-to-Consumer Channel or general web inquires.
This is a part time role.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call the greater Seattle area our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of winemaking. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
Wine Club Concierge job responsibilities include:
• Providing front line customer service to wine club members and other direct sales customers for a broad portfolio of wineries
• Responding to in-bound phone calls and e-mails and make out-bound phone calls related to general customer inquiries, event reservations, club membership questions and direct shipment orders
• Variety of data entry responsibilities to support the wine clubs and E-commerce function (i.e., new member signups, member data updates, etc.)
• Researching and resolving routine customer service inquiries or problems
• Processing daily orders for eCommerce and club
• Logging consumer complaints and escalate to the appropriate personnel
• High school diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
• 2+ years in a customer service position with outstanding customer service skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Proficiency with computer skills (intermediate level or above skills with MS Office)
• Basic knowledge of wine industry preferred
• Strong attention to detail
• History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds on occasion
$17.10 - $24.12 per hour based upon relevant experience.
At Ste. Michelle Wine Estates we believe in paying our employees equal pay for equal work. Individual offers are made dependent upon a candidate's prior experience and education level as it pertains to the role.
Benefits of working with Ste. Michelle Wine Estates:
Our Total Rewards programs are designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented, curious people with a passion for innovation, collaboration, continuous improvement, and growth. We offer leading programs that inspire and reward superior performance and foster an inclusive, diverse, and healthy workforce.
• Health Care Coverage including medical, dental, vision & prescription - eligible on date of hire for full-time employees
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• 401(k) with Employer Match and Supplemental Contribution
• Employee Wine Discounts
Culture at Ste. Michelle:
We Challenge: We are driven to succeed in everything we do, and we challenge ourselves and our team to perform at the highest level.
We Care: We put people first - our team, our consumers, our customers, our communities.
We Collaborate: We believe there is nothing we can't accomplish - together - and we believe lifting up those around us is essential to achieving both individual and collective success.
Harvest your potential, Uncork the possibilities! If you are interested in our Wine Club Concierge job in Woodinville, WA please apply now.
Need assistance with the application process' Click here to review step by step instructions available in English or Spanish.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. For more information, see the EEOC's "Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law" poster.
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.