Chateau d’Estoublon is one of the most remarkable estates in France and has launched with Roseblood the most dynamic luxury rosé in the market. The owners who purchased the estate in 2017 are a dream team of leadership across hospitality, wine and spirits, and style. Stéphane Courbit is owner of, among other businesses, a group of leading luxury hotels throughout France. Jean-Guillaume Prats is the former CEO of LVMH’s fine wine divisions as well as Chateau Lafite-Rothschild. And Carla Bruni is a star supermodel, singer and songwriter, and along with her husband Nicolas Sarkozy, former President of France, a leading global influencer. Founded in 1489, the estate is because of its olive oil (Best in the World 2022 and 2023) already one of the 92 members of the French committee of leading luxury brands, along with Hermes, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Cartier and others.
Roseblood d'Estoublon is just launching nationally in the United States and its goal is straightforward: to establish its position as a leading luxury rosé in the market, something that is already taking place in France and other export markets.
Job Description: To build and support our momentum in the US we are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated brand ambassador for the New York area. This position will have an integral role in increasing Roseblood’s brand awareness and sales across a priority market. Clear Key Account and Event targets will be established, and you will work with VINTUS sales managers and distributor Breakthru Beverage in collaboratively achieving objectives.
• Present and achieve sales of Roseblood wines to a network of targeted Key Accounts that you develop, maintain and grow
• Design and implement activations at accounts to help drive sell through and awareness to consumers: dinners, tastings, seminars, and other events.
• Coordinate and participate in various distributor brand building activities to generate awareness, distribution and sales of brand
• Coordinate and conduct successful in-market sales tours, dinners, educational seminars directly with the distributor/importer sales teams
• Participate and represent Roseblood at various trade and consumer tastings, key industry events and trade shows
• Schedule and design effective visits for key winery personnel Requirements:
• In-depth wine and wine marketing knowledge (from vineyard to the shelf and table)
• Bachelor´s degree preferred with at least 3+ years of experience within the wine industry
• Ability and willingness to travel frequently within territory and flexibility in schedule to work evenings and weekends if needed
• Existing relationships with image accounts.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate our wines and the “story behind the wines” in an interesting and persuasive manner and effectively “ask for the order” thus translating efforts into sales • Passion for selling and motivating people
• Ability to operate with significant self-directed freedom, while keeping Importer (daily communication) and the US Brand Director informed through effective communication
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• A strong team player and general "Can Do" attitude to tackle challenges positively
• Passion for selling and motivating people
• Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation skills
• Ability to maximize the impact of budgets
• Outstanding planning and organizational skills
• Wine knowledge and desire to self-educate
• Computer literacy that allows you to effectively use standard business programs and sales reporting systems
• Comfort speaking publicly
• Ability to thrive und pressure and in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Valid driver's license
• Ability to lift 40 pounds
• Excellent references
• Act in a manner reflective of the Company culture of High Moral Standards, Innovation and Continuous Evolution, Trust in Team, Continuous Improvement, and Sustainable Relationships
• Communicate, interact, and work effectively with others; receptive to feedback and coaching; voice concerns in a constructive manner
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.