Pear Valley is looking for an experienced Wine Club Manager to process orders and communicate with out members. We are DTC only so our wine club is active and growing. The position requires excellent communication and computer skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and abilities
- Excellent communication skills including newsletters and social media
- Excellent data entry and system management skills
- Managing staff when working with wine club
- Maintain current knowledge and descriptions of the various wine clubs and wines and be able to educate staff, club members and potential club members
- Manage the processing of wine clubs including communication, shipping and delivery
- Handle special club member requests for purchases and visits to the winery
- Create and execute plans to grow the wine club and encourage retention
- Receives returns, reships, files claims and generates appropriate charges for returns and reships
- Proactively manage and update all system information to ensure accuracy - Prepare for and participate in wine club events
- Educates staff and management on wine club operations
- Prepares reports of sales data and club changes for management including out of state sales
- Works Tasting Room
- Excellent management skills
- Project a professional company image
- Must be able to lift 45 pounds
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, talk and hear.
- Good wine knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have California RBS certificate
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.