At Fantesca Estate & Winery, we believe that the finest vintages are more than just a glass—they're an experience, a testament to the artistry and passion that go into every bottle. Nestled in the heart of Spring Mountain, Fantesca is regarded as The Hidden Gem of Napa Valley, crafting exclusive wines that reflect the commitment of a family with a passion for excellence to create the most delightful experiences for our guests.
Role and Responsibilities:
As an Estate Concierge, your love for wine, hospitality, customer service, and creating bespoke guest experiences will flourish. Your duties include but are not limited to:
• Assist with qualifying and booking of clients for private, by-appointment wine tasting experiences at Fantesca Estate Winery.
• Partner with and develop relationships with identified referral partners, including tour and transportation companies, hotel concierges, and local winery staff.
• Build relationships with local concierge, drivers, transportation companies, hotels, corporations and other wineries.
• Keep track of back and forth business with referral partners.
• Membership concierge. Assist our loyal members and guests with scheduling their trip to Napa Valley. Including building itineraries, reservations, and guiding them to our preferred partners.
• Communicate effectively through phone, email, and text message with referrers and clients, providing detailed information about appointments, confirmations, directions, and other relevant details.
• Assist in creating general collateral materials and customized materials to enhance guest experiences.
• Provide exceptional customer service to address appointment inquiries, orders, questions, and concerns of clients
• Assist in providing genuine, premium, and luxurious customer, and partner journeys and wine experiences.
• Collaborate with the team to impeccably execute hospitality, events, and visitor programs that elevate the brand's image.
• Ensure prompt and effective responses to customer inquiries, addressing their questions and concerns efficiently.
• Aid in the maintenance and updating of customer information, orders, and fulfillment data in the database.
• Engage in follow-up communication with guests through email, notes, and phone calls to nurture relationships, deliver exceptional customer service, and support current and future sales efforts.
• A minimum of two years of experience in the wine industry, preferably in a customer-facing capacity.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong customer service aptitude, focusing on creating exceptional experiences.
• Experience in wine hospitality is preferred but not required.
• Exemplify a professional appearance and demeanor that aligns with the brand image of Fantesca Estate Winery.
• Availability to work weekends is required.
• Proficient in technology, including Apple OS, Microsoft Office, and general computer skills.
• Display a professional, positive attitude with enthusiasm, maturity, and discretion.
• Possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and adept record-keeping abilities.
• Project a warm and friendly presence, demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills.
• Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends, and extended hours during peak seasons.
• Exceptional solution-oriented skills to address customer needs effectively.
• Familiarity with Wine Direct and Tock is highly desirable.
As a part of the hospitality team, you should be physically capable of:
• Carrying out physically demanding tasks outdoors in various weather conditions.
• Adhering to a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays, and occasional overtime.
• Standing for extended periods.
• Walking on flat and sloped terrains.
If you are an organized, self-motivated individual who is enthusiastic about wine, has excellent customer service skills, and a results-oriented mindset, we would love to hear from you. Join our team at Fantesca Estate & Winery and help us create unforgettable experiences for our guests!
Create a Job Alert
Receive an email alert when similar new jobs are posted. It's free, fast and easy.